Friday 8 January 2016

My Powtoon Experience

At first Powerpoint is the only tool i used in creating a presentation but lately i have been introduced to Prezi. Prezi gives more exciting and new templates that a person wanted to see. However, Prezi have some limitations i mean the effects or effect is only fade away nothing more nothing less and  then i found a new application that can also used in making a presentation called PowToon.

PowToon is Web-based animation software that allows you to quickly and easily create animated presentations with your students by manipulating pre-created objects, imported images, provided music and user created voice-overs. PowToon is used by businesses to create engaging, creative presentations that capture attention, and can be similarly used for educational assessment and content delivery. There is a free version available, as well as paid subscription that allows for more features.   

When i was introduced to this application i felt excited because its new to me. 
When i started creating my presentation in PowToon its kinda easy because there is a tutorial on how you will make the character enter at this time. I got a 2 day premium trial which means that i am allowed to used the templates or i am capable of using the premium power in powtoon. The only thing i dont like while im making the presentation is that my laptop is running slow so the whole time im patiently waiting for powtoon and the i succeed. i asked my friends if their laptop running slow while using powtoon the other one said yes while my other friend is perfectly doing fine using powtoons.

Here's some snapshot of how i created my presentation :




I find my powtoon time Enjoyable and Knowledgeable. I have the opportunity to experience this. The animation and the visuals of powtoon will help me as a future educator to educate my future students. i will use powtoon for exploring the capabilities or the imagination what they have and i know that they may find powtoon an interesting tool to play.


My presentation using PowToon :


Thank you for reading my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Powtoon
    I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me.

    ReplyDelete